The responsible player:
• Sees gaming as entertainment, not as a job or a way to earn income.
• Controls their actions.
• Does not allow anyone to access and use their player account, let alone under 18 minors.
• Only plays with entertainment money, never placing their financial stability or of those around at risk.
• Never borrows money to play.
• Does not play to try to recover their losses.
• Does not use gaming to try to forget or escape the problems and difficulties of his daily life.
• Does not play under the effect of substances that can affect their decisions or that can diminish their free will.
• Takes regular breaks in their gaming activity.
• Sets limits, by themselves, or through the gaming system.
• Gets help if they notice a change in posture when playing a game.
We also give you the opportunity to set break timings to your gaming activity or the ability to set up real-time alerts to remind you of how long you've been playing.
If you want to take a longer break from your gambling activity in Nossa Aposta, you can always opt for self-exclusion, temporarily or indefinitely.
Both the amount spent in gaming and the time spent playing should be in line with your entertainment budget. It is also up to you to determine the length of time you will play in order to keep playing fun, as well as the time interval after which you want to receive an information about elapsed playing time.
You should not play for the purpose of making a profit and please recognize that earnings depend entirely on random or uncertain factors.
Do not let the game disturb your life. If you feel that gambling can become a problem, you can set limits on your deposits and / or bets, take regular breaks or even self-exclude yourself for a definite or indefinite amount of time.