- All bets will be settled based on the score at the end of regulation time, excluding overtime (if played), unless otherwise stated.
- All games must start on the scheduled date (local time) for bets to have action.
- All games are based on the result at the end of a 60-minute scheduled play unless otherwise stated. If the scheduled 60 minutes are not played, then bets will be void, unless otherwise stated. An exception is made for games in which a mercy rule is used: the result at the time of the mercy rule call will be used for settlement purposes.
- If a match is postponed or abandoned for any reason, all bets will be void, unless re-arranged and played on the same day or stated otherwise in the rules. An exception is made if incorrect kick off time is announced on our website.
- The statistics provided by the official website of the relevant competition or fixture will be used for settlement purposes. In case statistics are not available on the official website or there is significant evidence that the official website is incorrect, we will use an independent source to settle bets. In the absence of consistent, independent evidence or in the presence of significant conflicting evidence, bets will be settled based on our own statistics.
- Live-Betting: if the event is not completed, then all bets will be void, unless otherwise stated.
- Handicap: the Player predicts the winning team by applying the handicap (advantage or disadvantage) of goals.
- Win margin: the Player predicts what the winning margin will be at the end of regulation time.
- Regulatory time/ 1ST Half: bet simultaneously on the winner of the first half and the winner at the end of the regular time.
- 1x2: bets are made by selecting a Home Win, a Draw or an Away win: 1 – Home Win; X – Draw; 2 – Away Win.
- Over/Under: the Player predicts if the total number of goals scored by both teams will be over or under a given number.
- 1st Half: bets are settled on the first half result only. Bets will be void if the match is abandoned before half time. If a match is abandoned during the second half, then all first half bets are still valid.
- 2nd Half: bets (1X2, Handicap and Over/Under) are settled on the second half result only. Bets will be void if the match is abandoned.
- First team to score/Last team to score: the Player predicts which team will score the first/last goal in the match. Own goals count towards the team credited with the goal. If a game is abandoned after a goal is scored, then all bets on First team to score will stand, while bets on Last team to score will be void.
- Top Goalscorer: goals scored in regular time (60 minutes) and extra-time count for settlement purposes. However, penalty shootout goals do not count. Dead-heat rules apply. If a player takes part in the tournament, all bets will have action.
- Highest Scoring Half: predict in which half most goals will be scored. Push rules apply.
- Double Chance: a Double Chance bet allows you to cover two of the three possible outcomes with one bet. The following options are available: 1 or X – if the result is either a home win or a draw, then bets on this option are winners. X or 2 – if the result is either a draw or an away win, then bets on this option are winners. 1 or 2 – if the result is either a home or an away win, then bets on this option are winners.
- Goals Odd/Even: a prediction of whether the total number of accumulated goals by both teams will add up to an odd or even number.
- Team Odd/Even: predict whether a team’s total number of accumulated goals in a match will be an odd or an even number.
- All matches must start on the scheduled date (local time) so that the bets can be valid.
- In the event of any of the named players in a match changing before the match starts then all bets will be void.
- If the location of the game changes, bets will be void, unless otherwise determined.
- If a match takes place before the scheduled start date or time, bets will stand as long as the bet is placed until the revised start time.
- If the event starts but not being completed then all bets will be void.
- All games must start on the scheduled date (local time) for bets to have action. An exception is made if incorrect start time is announced on our website.
- If a game venue is changed, bets already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as such. If the home and away team for a listed match are reversed, then bets based on the original listing will be void.
- All bets on a game include extra-time unless otherwise stated.
- In 2-way markets push rules apply unless otherwise stated below. Stakes on single bets are returned, and in multiples/parlays the selection is treated as a non-runner.
- 48-minute games must go at least 43 minutes of play and 40-minute games must go at least 35 minutes of play in order for full time bets to take actions.
- If a game is suspended after the minimum time has been played and not resumed the same day, then regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
- Money Line: predict which team will be the winner. Include extra-time.
- Spread: predict which team will be the winner, applying the given spread to the score. Include extra-time.
- Over/Under: predict if the points scored by both teams will be over or under a given number. Include extra-time.
1st/2nd/3rd/4th Quarter: all Quarter markets (Money Line, Spread, Over/Under, Total Team Points, Total Odd/Even and Total Team Odd/Even, Margin of Victory) will be settled according to the result of the relevant quarter. The 4th quarter result includes overtime if played. Quarters must be finished in order for bets on them to be settled. If the game is abandoned during the scheduled playing time, bets on the running and following quarters will be void. Examples:
- If the game is abandoned in the 2nd Quarter, bets on the 1st Quarter will be settled, the rest (2nd/3rd/4th Quarter) will be void.
- If the game is abandoned in the 4th Quarter (even if there are less than 5 min of scheduled playing time left), bets on it will be void. Bets on 1st/2nd/3rd Quarter will be settled.
- If the game is abandoned in overtime, all Quarter bets will be settled. 4th Quarter bets will be settled according to the4th quarter result, adding any points scored in overtime up to the time of abandonment.
- Total Team Points: predict if a certain team will score more or less points than a given number. Include extra-time.
- Winning Margin/Margin of Victory: predict the winning team and exactly by how many points this team will win by choosing from given options. Include extra-time.
- Total Team Odd/Even: predict if the points scored by a certain team will add up to an odd or an even number. Include extra-time.
- All bets are settled on the result at the time of the podium presentation. Any disqualification or appeal leading to change in the results made after that will not be taken under consideration.
- Bets made on players who don’t start relevant race will be voided.
- Race/Stage Winner: predict which cyclist or team will win the Race/Stage in question.
- Individual/Team Head 2 Head: Predict which team/cyclist will achieve higher finishing position in the race (the highest position will be the 1st place, and the lowest who finish last). All teams/cyclists in question should start the race, otherwise bets will be voided. At least one of the teams/cyclists in question should finish the race, otherwise bets will be voided.
I registered in Portuguese, but I see that you also have an English website version. In which language will I receive your communications?
When you register in a language, all the communications are done in that language. This means that if you registered in Portuguese, all the communications will be done in Portuguese. The same happens when you register is English, all the communications will be done in English.
Why choose Nossa Aposta?
Nossa Aposta is a Portuguese company, licenced by Serviço de Regulação e Inspecção de Jogos – SRIJ. We are part of the leading media group in the press segment, Cofina. We can know us better here.
At Nossa Aposta, you will find entertainment and relaxation moments and for that we partenered with the most reputed game creators in the industry. Our players are always in first place and we strive to make your gambling experience easier. Our team is available to clarify all your questions. You can contact us by email, chat and also telephone.
What can I do if I forgot my password or username?
If you can’t remember your username or password, click in “Forgot username?” or “Forgot password?”, respectively in the Login window.
You will receive an email with your username or a link to replace your password.
Please remember that all this information is confidential, so make sure that you are the only one with who can access it.
How can I change my password?
1. Login with your username and password;
2. Click on “My Account”, in the right upper conner where your name is written, and in “Personal Details”;
3. You will see your personal information right away and the option “Change” in front off “Password”.
How can I change my personal details?
To change any information in your registration (except the password) you need to get in touch with our Customer Support. You can do it by chat, telephone (both from 7:00 to 24:00 – Portugal Continental time) or email. For that, click on the icons available on the website header and footer.
How can I check my Player Account history?
Go to “My Account” in the upper right corner of the Homepage, where your name is indicated, and on the “History” tab you have the option to see the “Transactions” made (including deposits, withdrawals and bonuses) or the history of the “Casino Games” you have been playing.
To view Sports Betting history see the "Betting History" tab on the "Sports Betting" page.
How long will the documentation check take?
The documentation check will take two business days, maximum.
Is there any deposits fee?
Nossa Aposta doesn’t have deposits fee.
Can I limit my deposit values?
Yes, you can limit the values you deposit. These limits can be daily, weekly or monthly. To established them, go to “My Account” and after go to “Account Settings” where you can find the options “Deposit Limit” and “Play Limit”.
The limits will be on until you change them. If you want to change it, the change will count:
- After 24h, if you wish to decrease it;
- Right away, if you want to increase it.
Is there any deposit limits?
The minimum deposit limit is 10€ and the maximum is 100.000€.
Is there any cashout fees?
Nossa Aposta doesn’t charge any withdrawal fees. There are only exceptions to international transfers. Please check our Terms and Conditions for more information on this subject.
Is there any cashout limits?
The minimum withdrawal limit via bank transfer, directly through your account, is € 10 and the maximum limit is € 100,000.
If you want to make a withdrawal via bank transfer for an amount below € 10, please contact our Customer Support.
What happens if I loose the Internet connection while playing?
If something like this happens, don’t worry. When the connection is back, check your Transactions History (available in “My Account”) and check if the bet was made/concluded and its result. This detail will be available for 90 days.
In this FAQ “Games” option you will also find the policies of the several game suppliers regarding the malfunctions.
If you still have any further question, contact our Customer Support.
How can I enable Cookies?
Cookies are information that the websites save in your computer and that allow them to recognize you in your next access and remember your preferences. Some websites cannot work properly with disabled cookies.
To play at our website it is necessary to enable all the browser cookies, including third party ones. You can do it following the specific browser instructions. For more information, check our Cookies Policy.
Can I use chat in any device, mobile or desktop?
The chat Customer Support is available either in desktop or mobile devices. However, there are some limitation in using it with iOS Chrome. If you have an iOS device and use Chrome, please use one of the other available methods.
How can I make a complaint?
For the resolution of questions related to your Player Account and gambling activity, deposits or withdrawals, please contact our Customer Support team via email email@example.com or through the other means of contact available (chat and phone).
In the event of any claim related to Nossa Aposta, you can send a complaint for firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints will be analyzed in order of arrival, every working day, and answered as soon as possible.
Claims must be submitted within 15 days from the event giving rise to the claim. If not, the complaint is void.
Upon acceptance of the claim, Nossa Aposta will carry out all steps necessary to establish the facts. You can know more about this here.