What happens if I loose the Internet connection while playing?
If something like this happens, don’t worry. When the connection is back, check your Transactions History (available in “My Account”) and check if the bet was made/concluded and its result. This detail will be available for 90 days.
In this FAQ “Games” option you will also find the policies of the several game suppliers regarding the malfunctions.
If you still have any further question, contact our Customer Support.
How can I enable Cookies?
Cookies are information that the websites save in your computer and that allow them to recognize you in your next access and remember your preferences. Some websites cannot work properly with disabled cookies.
To play at our website it is necessary to enable all the browser cookies, including third party ones. You can do it following the specific browser instructions. For more information, check our Cookies Policy.
- (-) Remove Technical Issues filter Technical Issues
- Casino Games (100) Apply Casino Games filter
- Sports Betting - Branches (23) Apply Sports Betting - Branches filter
- Player Account (13) Apply Player Account filter
- Deposits (12) Apply Deposits filter
- Cashouts (10) Apply Cashouts filter
- Casino Bonus (8) Apply Casino Bonus filter
- Documents (7) Apply Documents filter
- Registration (7) Apply Registration filter
- Sports Betting (6) Apply Sports Betting filter
- Affiliate Program (4) Apply Affiliate Program filter
- Customer Support (3) Apply Customer Support filter
- Responsible Gaming (2) Apply Responsible Gaming filter
- Transactions History (2) Apply Transactions History filter